Qingdao Kaiyue International Youth Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Qingdao Kaiyue International Youth Hostel" at 31 Jining Lu.)

31 Jining Lu, Shi Nan District, Qingdao, Shandong Province, China
www.yhaqd.com
86-0532-828-45450
0086 53282845450

How is Qingdao Kaiyue International Youth Hostel rated on other websites?

it's very central, the location of the hostel is good, a bar to relax, the rooms are clean.
isabel
(german)
2012-09-26

Good place to stay
Great location. Walking distance to old Qingdao and a good atmosphere. The free beer is a good idea. We booked a double room and shared bathroom facilities, which were a bit "basic".
Aukje
(New Zealand)
2012-08-06

Great place!
Great place, great location. Chill lounge. I got a free beer when I checked in. Nice people. I highly recommend Kaiyue Hostel!
(Switzerland)
2010-06-05

Wow, this place was a pure pleasure
This was my first time to stay in a hostel. I really enjoyed it. While it is not as luxurious as the Ritz Carlton, it is certainly worth your money. I stayed for two nights, and I never had a dull moment. I met many people from around the world here, and made some new friends. I highly recommend this place. The bar is really nice, and you can even play video games there during your downtime.
Brian Johnson
(American)
2008-08-09
  I enjoyed my stay in a private room, which only cost 100 Yuan per night. The room was tidy and clean, big, and comfortable as i never saw before in a hostel, especially not for this price. In the room there is wireless internet-access, soap, and toothbrush are there for you. The staff is very nice and helpful. Everybody speaks good English but the nightwatch, which is not that bad. In the public room there are two computers and TV with DVD. I didn't like this room because it is cold, dark, and too big. It doesn't invite to make contact to other people. That is the only reason for not giving five stars! The location is good for reaching the old part of Qingdao.
Manuel
2007-03-11
  this is a very nice hostel. close to the center and in walking distance to the old part of qingdao. the family rooms have an own bathroom with plenty of hot water which is especially nice in winter, as the rooms can be quite cold. they told us to heat the room with air conditioning which did not really work. never mind. the staff is very nice, helpful, and they understand the idea of an hostel (not always the case in china). i would really recommend this hostel for your stay in qingdao.
kala