Trojan Horse Lodge

How is Trojan Horse Lodge rated on other websites?
Trojan Horse Lodge Reviews from the Web
4   Different, but comfortable This isn't really your average hostel, but more of a hole-in-the-wall kinda place. When you enter the hostel (which is adjacent to the owner's home), you'll be in the living room filled with old ski memorabilia and a leatherly scent. The steps to the rooms are rather tall so I'd advise against bringing big heavy bags. Beds are comfortable and the owner is extremely accommodating. We'll return next time we ski on Okemo!  , USA ()
4  I stayed here for three nights (16th-18th) in Janurary 2004. It is extremely close to Okemo, cheap to stay and very clean. The television was perfect for watching the Eagles game.  ()
4  We just stayed there this past weekend (Jab 2004) and it was like home, and cheap, with a nice, warm bed. Just perfect for the Okemo crowd who don't want to overpay on lodging.  ()
3  I stayed here October of 2003. I spent one night alone. It was really creapy being in a really old building alone all night. It was clean and had a TV and lots of videos.  ()