Avanti Hostel

We have small rooms with bath deprived until medium and big, with shared baths (from 2 to 8 beds). They are comfortable, modern and really clean.
Avanti Hostel is a new place, with the best ubication in the centre of the city. 100% oriented to worldwide travellers, opened 24 hours a day. International and very pleasant atmosphere, with celebrations every week. We have a completely equipped kitchen. Breakfast it´s included in the price.
Common area with music, TV, drinks, Wi-Fi, and tourist information.

Big and luminous rooms, very comfortable beds.
Individual locker in the room. New, ample and very clean baths.
We are ready for help you to spend the best days in Rosario!

Because we understand the importance of high quality service, we focus on details and personal attention.

Avanti Hostel...where your experience in Rosario begins!!!

How is Avanti Hostel rated on other websites?
Avanti Hostel Reviews from the Web
2   There are better I was there 1 1/2 years ago and I left the hostel because one owner was (there were 2 at the time) terrible related to money & basically selfish. I could write lots more. Other employees & the other owner were nice but I left the hostel to stay at what was to be a far better one.  , Australia ()
2   So So Nice building, spacious bathrooms, all clean and comfortable. When I arrived, the staff were very friendly and helpful, gave me a map, marked loads of areas of interest. No other guests were English speakers, so I was a bit isolated, although that's probably just bad luck and bad timing. Several dorms, including mine, are right next to the common room, and only a few metres from the speakers, so on weekends don't expect any peace in your room from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. I would have given a three or a four rating, but I had a bad experience on the last day. I checked out and left my bag there in the morning, and came back to wait for my bus. After a few hours lounging by the TV, they told me I needed to pay half my dorm price for the privilege of using their facilities that day. When I complained, one of the staff guys started going on to me about how it was a Hostel and not a Vegas Casino (?) and obviously I had to pay for the privilege, just like I would anywhere else. Well, after nine months in Latin America staying in Hostels, I can say for a fact that maybe one in ten make you pay for facilities if you're waiting for a bus for a while, and if they do, they make it really clear, it's written down somewhere. They don't tell you after you've been sitting around for three hours! I feel that one of the staff guys was really quite rude about it, although the girl was really understanding and apologetic. Even so, the experience left a bitter taste in my mouth about the hostel, and I won't be going back.  , UK ()