La Chimba Hostel

How is La Chimba Hostel rated on other websites?
La Chimba Hostel Reviews from the Web
5   Very nice and friendly! I stayed three times on this trip due to transit in Santiago. They were happy to welcome me, and no problem to leave a luggage during my small excursions.  , Japan ()
5   Great atmosphere, helpful staff, clean very helpful people, nice atmosphere, near to center and bars/restaurants, clean, i will come back there again!  , Germany ()
5  I stayed in this hostel for eleven days and I just loved it! The staff could not have been any nicer -- absolutely helpful, extremly friendly and always with a smile on the face. The beds are very cosy and warm (because at nighttime it does get pretty cold out here at this time of the year), the mattresses in particular are new and very comfortable. Everything gets cleaned up every day, so no dirty rooms or bathrooms, the breakfast was jummy (I really liked the Chilean rolls) and it's great to have twenty-four-hour internet for free. And also good to know -- not far from anywhere at all -- walking distance! I also did the Spanish Crash course offered by the hostel and found it very helpful to start off with considering that I could not speak any Spanish -- a good start for travelling in South America! Have fun in Santiago.  ()
5  Ive stayed in over 50 hostels I reckon, and this is without doubt the best one. From all the normal things that should come with a hostel -- hot powerful showers, comfortable beds and free internet -- to other great aspects such as an excellent location for chilling, partying, or seeing Santiago, as well as extremely helpful staff (Ian's restaurant recommendations) and an excellent lounge with great decor. All in all, stay here!  ()