The Hatter's Hostel - Hilton Chambers

How is The Hatter's Hostel - Hilton Chambers rated on other websites?
The Hatter's Hostel - Hilton Chambers Reviews from the Web
4   Clean, affordable, comfortable! For the price paid, I was impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the hostel. Free breakfast and comfortable beds too. Recommended!  , age 23, American ()
5   All good Location is good, not a long walk from Piccadilly train station, and very close to the city centre. Rooms are great. The place is clean, and I got a good sleep. The kitchen is well-stocked, and is a good social area. There's also a TV room with wi-fi. I was only there for a night, but for me on that night it was perfect.  , age 36, Australia ()
5   Great Hostel! Very easy to find and very close to the train station in Manchester! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The wifi was down, however they were helpful in suggesting other places to go to get wifi. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to anyone!  , age 24, United States ()
5   Great Hostel It is located really close to the coach station and in the heart of Manchester. The room was very clean, the bathroom was very clean. Just Great!  , age 25, Colombian ()
5   In the heart of Manchester While we choose the worst time to stay in Manchester, over Christmas, our stay here was fantastic. Both the staff and the fellow residents were all very friendly and welcoming, the entire place was kept clean and well organised. We had no problem with hot water, there's laundry services, getting help in finding places. It's in a great location, within walking distance of the station, and apart from the fact that most things were shut, the even suggested things for us to do on Christmas Day. Just be careful, there's no oven in the kitchen.  , Australia ()
5   Best one I have ever stayed in! This Hostel is absolutely fantastic, it is only a few minutes walk from the main central areas of Manchester and the room I stayed in is more like a hotel than a hostel room, is it en-suite, modern, and the best shower I have ever experienced when i have stayed in hostels throughout the world! It is clean, tidy, and has a nice welcoming feel throughout as if you were staying in a hotel. From my experience it is even better than staying in some of the budget hotels around the area and you get to meet other fellow travelers to chat about their experiences. One example of this is the night receptionist when i arrived back at 1 a.m, he is from Tanzania, his name is Ambrose, so say hi to him if you get to meet him. We just got chatting, time just flies by despite me feeling a little tipsy before starting my new life, in Vancouver Canada he made me feel at home and chatted about our different experiences of traveling and starting new lives in different countries for about three hours!  , England ()
5  This hostel is situated very close to the city centre and all it has to offer. The staff were friendly and helpful. the room, with en-suite, was clean and peaceful and the free internet access, hot drinks, and toast were used in abundance. This was a great place to stay and I would recommend it.  ()