Antonis G

How is Antonis G rated on other websites?
Gomio
Antonis G Reviews from the Web
1   sale Un endroit que je ne recommande pas. C'est une grande déception et une perte d'argent. La chambre où j'ai dormi était vraiment sale. Pas de lumière la nuit. Le matin, de gros cafards qui marchent sur le sol. Les draps sentaient une odeur de renfermé. Serviettes de bain ne sentent pas propres. Pour se laver, le tuyau de la douche ne s'accroche pas, il faut le tenir à la main et pas assez de débit d'eau. Il propose de faire le taxi, mais il faut payer avant de partir 80 euros pour l'aeroport. Sur le chemin, il dit il va manger au restaurant, je dois attendre dans la voiture. Un moment très désagreable. plus jamais cet endroit pour moi. Si vous pouvez éviter.  , france ()
1  This place is a dump! I reserved four nights at the place, when i got there the owner was confused and gave me a different price from my confirmation. The room was filthy. The sheets and pillows smelled and there were no towels or toiletry. The ads are a total scam. It is not five minutes from the beach, more like ten minutes if youre driving and twenty minutes to Larnaka. I decided to leave after shortly arriving but the owner gave me some BS excuse like there is a three-day penalty charge for leaving. I regrettably stayed but hated every moment of it. The owner was really shady and seemed to me to be a crook. Do not stay at this place!  ()
5  I have stayed in April 2006 and believe me it was the best hotel and hotel apartment that i have stayed and booked an additional four nights. Have a swimmming pool, childrens pool, and a villa for up to eight persons. We had breakfast everyday and we are a couple and had a queen size bed which was given to us upon request and it was just lovely. Very clean and overall good. Many local tavernas and the hotel had one but was closed at the time that we have stayed. Highly recommended. By the way, this is a family run hotel and good value for money.  ()
1  DO NOT STAY at this place!! I arrived in early February and had made a 4-night reservation. The room was filthy, especially the bathroom and kitchen area, there was no electricity or running water. Nobody else was around except Antonis G.'s old mother who hardly speaks any English and wanted to charge me cash for 4 nights in advance - credit cards not accepted!! Her son, Antonis G., had apparently taken off for the USA during that time with an unknown return date. Luckily, I found some very helpful Cypriots in the village who drove me to a much nicer hotel. I repeat, DO NOT STAY at Antonis G. Hotel Apartments, that place is a rip-off and the Internet ads are a total scam. The reality is completely different from the pictures and description on the Internet. Also, I was charged (in advance, online) a non-refundable deposit of USD 6.56 for 4 nights although I decided, after looking at the room, NOT to stay there. Should I be charged for the rest of my "stay" (4 nights that I never spent there), all hell will break lose, I promise!  ()