Buba House

How is Buba House rated on other websites?
Gomio
Buba House Reviews from the Web
2   Good manager Originally I booked and paid for 5 nights, but I left after my first, I couldn't stay in the dorms for another night. The location was good and the other guests seemed to be enjoying their stay mainly due to its location. however, the ceiling was taken off, I couldn't sleep in fact there was no AC hence the windows were kept open all night and the street is so loud especially for the first floor. There was no social aspect at all, the breakfast was just cereal, coffee, jam. The room was messy. The staff were not present 24 hrs during mid-night you have to call them in case of emergency. I did not enter the bathroom or take a shower because it was dirty, I arrived late at night and there was only one bathroom for the 2 bedrooms (12 guests). They had only 1 computer. However, the manager was a really nice, generous, and extremely understanding.  , age 30 ()
4   It was easy Buba house was nice. The rooms were cool, except you had to keep the window open at night and the street is so loud, but overall they're nice. The social aspect isn't quite what we were anticipating (meaning there really wasn't one), so because of that we probably wouldn't go there again. But the place was really clean and safe and in a good location, otherwise.  , age 25, US ()
4   Convenient location the place is tidy & the breakfast is quite good. but there is only one shared shower for girls & it's easy to get dirty.  ()
5   Excellent hostel for the $ I had a really good stay at Buba. The Dorms are basically 2 rooms, with 6 beds each. There are 4 beds close to each other, and 2 a little farther. The rooms are really big. It's really safe. They have always someone at the door, 24hrs. The location is really good. Close to subway/train. 10mins walk from Plaza Catalunya (center) and right on the corner of Ramblas. The staff was really helpful. Pros -- Staff; Breakfast: bread, jam, milk, cereal, coffee, tea; Wi-fi; Hot water; Locker in the room; No lockout; Clean bathroom; 1 computer available for the guests. Cons -- Pay for towel; the rooms were a little warm, no AC or vents on the rooms. Recommend it!  , Brazil ()
5   Great Hostel, very nice people We stayed in the hostel for 3 nights. Was totally what we expected. Great peoople, clean room, good location.  , Austria ()
4   Great location, clean and quiet, most friendly and knowledgable staff u will ever find, room is clean and sheets and pillow are so soft and warm, each room has a heater if u ever gets cold at night. earplug provided, it is for the outside traffic. shower pressure is not all that great and only have 2 bathroom, kitchen is nice and well equipped but close from midnight to 7. Wi-Fi is good. I am very happy here.  , USA ()
5   Pleasant, helpful staff, clean, and perfect location! Me and my friend stayed at Buba for eight nights. We really enjoyed our stay there. The room was really small but was enough. It's quiet there. The room and the bathroom (shared) was very clean. There is a kitchen that equipped with everything. and there is also a computer with free internet. The staff was really nice and helpful! The location is perfect. Buba House is totally recommended!  , Israel ()
5   Cosy a small tiny hostel, very friendly, and it really is a atmosphere like coming home. buba house simply is cosy.  , Germany ()