St. Christopher's Inn - Greenwich

How is St. Christopher's Inn - Greenwich rated on other websites?
St. Christopher's Inn - Greenwich Reviews from the Web
3   Great value, ok location, ok facilities, good atmosphere I found the internal layout rather confusing (so many doors and staircases with 90 degree turns, felt a bit like a maze game!). But that may just be me. Friendly pub environment downstairs.  ()
4   Good value for such small amount of your money! Cheap, clean and safe place to stay. perfect location if you're planning to see some event in the nearby O2 arena. rich breakfast. safety lockers under the beds. hot showers, very clean toilets with always enough of toilet paper. above average WiFi. friendly staff. free maps of Greenwich and London. hip-hop parties every Friday. 24/7 light above the room doors. worn out windows and wooden floor (parquet) so quite challenging to achieve the sleep mode. cold rooms in the winter and noisy moving. Been there twice for 4 or 5 days, I shall return.  , age 26, Slovenia (Europe) ()
4   Noise downstairs but stop at 2am and room is very clean I feel very good and breakfast is really nice, I arrived late at 1 am, feeling luck be able to check in because they are busy with a bar, I don't mind sleep late on that day, so it's good for me.  ()
3  I have stayed here twice. It's quite good. My only complaint after my latest visit was that a lot of the furniture was broken, i.e. the couch in TV room and the toilet seats. There is also nowhere to sit in the dorms because the top bunks are too low to allow you to sit on the bottom bunks. I love the location (and the price) of this hostel. It has a good atmosphere and friendly staff. I would recommend this place, but it could do with a little TLC [tender loving care]. And some kind of kitchen facilities (a kettle and microwave at least) would be good.  ()
3  This is an okay hostel, although they need to make it very clear on the website that check-in is only AFTER 2 p.m. I didn't see this point made very clearly on this website or other ones. The hostel is average, a bit loud at night as it's above a bar, but take earplugs and you'll be fine. It was basic but clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the location is not that far out of central London. I would go back!  ()
3  I stayed here last weekend. And it's easy to get to even though it's a little way out of central London and is literally just outside the train station. What the website doesn't tell you is that check-in isn't until after 2 p.m. But luckily someone helpful was there to take my luggage until I returned later that night. It's average but value for the money. Please note it's above a pub/bar so take your earplugs if you want to get any sleep! I would use this place again.  ()
4  This hostel was amazing compared to most of the other ones that I stayed at. This truly is a youth hostel, not like many of the hostels where you share rooms with 40-year-old men who live there full time. It was very clean, the staff were friendly, and it was cheap. My only complaint was that it was rather far from central London, and I was forced to take the tube. I would definitely stay here again.  ()
3  Clean, safe, and priced well. It's a bit out of the way, though.  ()