HB Acres

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "HB Acres" at 1200 Lower Williams Valley Road.)

1200 Lower Williams Valley Road, Greenville, California, USA
40.160706, -120.936599 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.frontiernet.net/~hbacres/
+1 (530) 284-1401

How is HB Acres rated on other websites?

An Amazing Hideaway
What an Awesome place to visit for those desire quiet surrounded by nature when the Sierra and Cascade mountains meet in NE California. This is truly a "one of a kind" oasis.
Joy
2013-01-19

Very quiet and relaxing place to chill out in the mountains
This hostel is the most peaceful and relaxing hostel I've ever stayed at. A very nice guy named Hugh runs the place and did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. He even took us for a tour, four wheel driving in the wild mountains in his truck! It's defiantly off the beaten path and public transportation is not available to get up there (although there is a local bus around the county) but there's lot's of things to do for people who enjoy spending relaxing time in the natural world. I would stay there again, but longer next time. Happy trails.
Aaron
(Netherlands)
2011-09-20
  I was blessed to not only stay on HB Acres but get to know Huge, he is a kind and honest man I felt as if I had known him all my life. HB Acres is a healing place for me I needed it very badly I was at a place in my Spirit path that I needed to make a serious choice. I spent most my time "in and by" the creek, what a healing place it was for me, I became grounded at a time that appeared hopeless. In my humble opinion certain people will be drawn there, it was free of stress or any negativity. Thanks Hugh you and HB Acres helped me make a god decision, I am well.
Mesha Griffin