Yesinn at Fortress Hill

How is Yesinn at Fortress Hill rated on other websites?
Yesinn at Fortress Hill Reviews from the Web
4   Clean, accommodating, and very close to food shops and train/bus stop Me and my Mom came to the hotel around 11 in the morning and the caretaker told us to keep our luggage inside before we check in by 2 pm so we can start our sightseeing around the city. For the hotel, it is very clean! i am happy that the room is well maintained though there was no utilities given. Location is excellent, very near to train station and adjacent to Bus A11 stop going back to the Airport. I would be happy to come back to this hotel and refer this to my friends to stay here when they visit HK for holidays.  , age 26, Philippines ()
4   Fine, everything worked. At first impression it looked and felt spooky! But when I found the office and met the people who worked there I felt much better. Cici is an asset to the office and was a great help. Thank you for your hospitality.  , age 45, United States ()
3   Not too bad. Suitable for backpackers Suits backpackers, within shopping area, and easy access.  ()
4   5 stars for very basic amenities Ignoring that the rooms are in buildings where the locals stay as well, you find that it'll fulfills your sleeping and resting needs. Other than that, no complains.  , Brunei ()
1   Worst hostel I have ever been to and experience was quite distressing. My original review is probably far too long, so in summary. they don't answer their phones, the place looks very shady, their night staff have horrendous service and are rude, their rooms are "10 minutes away" in another building, they won't show you the rooms before you pay; they have a dodgy individual "account system" with each member of staff; they will not allow change to the booking whatsoever; and finally tried to charge me for cancelling two of my three nights there because I hadn't brought enough HKD with me -- even after I had paid a deposit. I would avoid this place like a SARS epidemic.  , British ()
4   Worth the money i stayed in the eight-bed mixed dorm from 17 to 21 sept. yes inn is very clean, helpful staff, comfortable bed. no bedbugs, good wireless connection, fridge in the room, personal lamp, worth the money, happy to stay here while in hong kong.  , malaysia ()
4   Just great Cozy but excellent internet, a/c, hot water, microwave, and fridge at your service free of cost. clean and twenty-four hours under vigil. Near metro and airport bus stops. just great.  , India ()
2   BedBugs Buffet I am currently staying at the Yes Inn Hostel and have checked into one of the six-beds mixed dorm. And the reason why I am up at 4 a.m. typing this comment is because I have been bitten by bedbugs and have over twenty bites over my body, leaving me unable to fall asleep. They have a personal light over the dorm beds, which is a good thing if you want to have a nice bedtime read. But it is so gross to flick on the switch at night and see bugs crawling from out of your pillow and hiding from the light.  , Hong Kong ()