Tirana Backpacker Hostel

How is Tirana Backpacker Hostel rated on other websites?
5   Best place in Tirana I ended up there by poor chance. Some dude I met one the bus was better prepared than me and he took me there. What can I say? Within a day this became one of my favourite hostels in the world. Party on guys! I love you.  , German ()
5   I give it ALL the stars in the world. I wish i could live there. and take baths in that bathtub which is outside, in the garden and sing along with the street car noise and sleep on the balcony at night.  , Poland/US ()
4   Familiar atmosphere, friendly staff, central There's a big clingy dog waiting for you in a nice old villa, the rooms were light-flooded and spacious. If you love the silence, ask for a room at the back of the house, so you're not gonna be disturbed by the noisy street. There have been massive water problems -- we know about the water problems in Albania, but the hostel was badly prepared for the situation. All in all a nice and recommending place to stay!  , German ()
5   Just great! If you visit Tirana, stay at this hostel! It's clean, never packed with people, the managers remember your name even if you come back four weeks later! There is an outside kitchen newly installed in the garden and so much more!  , Germany ()
5  This ranks right up there as one of the best hostels I have ever visited. With only thirteen beds, you are never cramped! The staff is so fun, happy to invite you out with them or guide you in the right direction. I added an extra day to my visit, enjoying my stay so much! Nice job Tirana!  ()
4  I't's a great little hostel. There's plenty of room and people aren't packed in, it's clean, and it has good facilities (wash machine and stove to use). Edvin and the other staff are also very friendly and will go out of there way to help you out. Great place!  ()
4  Friendly staff, well located and in a country not often visited. The hostel is clean, you have washing machine and a stove to use - it's one of, if not the best hostels i have stayed in. I definitely recommend staying here instead of a dodgy cheap hotel. Well done guys.  ()