New Swedish Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "New Swedish Hostel" at David Street 29, Jaffa Gate.)

David Street 29, Jaffa Gate, Old City, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel
02-6264124 or 02-6277855 Mobile +972-544431177
02-6264124

How is New Swedish Hostel rated on other websites?

Nice staff
I stayed here for one week. The room is clean and price is good. the staff is very kind, helpful, and friendly. you can take free coffee, water, also you can make own food in the kitchen.
maya
Age 32, japan
2016-08-09

Very tight place
the hostel is conveniently located on David St not so far from Jaffa gate, but it has very small rooms, WC, showers and kitchen. Checkout time is 10 am, but no one is at the reception till 10:40 am. Good internet, but no windows in some privates. It leaves mixed impression, uncomfortable, but with good host. I would not recommend it to my friends.
Alex
Age 30, Russia
2014-10-30

Small, uncomfortable
It does the job. There's a bed, no common room, a kitchen. It's decent enough. However, bring insect repellent.
Ron
Age 25, Spain
2014-06-05

Very recommendable
Excellent location, friendly and helpful managers, good company, simple but efficient facilities. Will return gladly!
Maciej
Age 44, Poland
2013-12-14

Fab location and great people!
I had a great time at the hostel, I was only meant to stay for a few days but their hospitality was great so I extended my stay ... It helped that the location is right in the middle of the souk (no noise though!) so it was easy to access everything in the old city. Small hostel which means you get to know everybody and trust when I say they have a story to tell. Sammi, the owner, looks after you and Kareem is an endless source of entertainment. Seems like I'm gushing but I genuinely love this place. Showers are on the small side but it's a good compromise as everything is clean and they are always available. Fridge in your room and free wifi, plus a communal computer which is pretty cheap. Have fun!
Ren
Age 23, UK
2013-10-01

Good quality/price rate
Even though its not huge and very luxury, it worth the price. And it's very center in old Jerusalem.
Jeanbon
2013-05-02

I RECOMMEND IT!!! FOR SURE ...
You won't find a hostel with a better price and location like New Swedish Hostel. Located in the centre of the Old City, very friendly staff and good accommodation and the facilities. They give you every information you need and help you whenever you need. For me is the best hostel with the best price you can find in Old City. Come and enjoy your trip!
Kleber
(Brazil)
2013-04-09

Good place, friendly staff
This was the 4th time I stayed in New Swedish Hostel. It is not a 5-star hotel but for a cheap accommodation it is good. Everything is in order and clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is super. I will go there again.
Yvon