Tuncay Pension

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Tuncay Pension" at Isabey Mah., 2015 Sok. 1, Efes - Selçuk.)

Isabey Mah., 2015 Sok. 1, Efes - Selçuk, Selçuk (Selçuk), İzmir, Turkey
37.951956, 27.369808 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.tuncaypension.com
+90 (232) 8926260
+90 232 892 30 06

How is Tuncay Pension rated on other websites?

I stayed in November 2006. Both a building and a room are very clean, can calm down. I am very sorry that I stayed only in one day. I should have stayed here during a trip all the time. It was very lucky we could stay here. And he is a very kindly and nice person, I talked so with a friend. Thank you for finding us in a bus station. Thanks to you, I was able to spend wonderful time.
Ayk?z
(Japan)
2007-03-30
  It's maybe a good pension whan you are English people, but when you are French, well, it's not so fine! Don't believe that you will learn some Turkish words here, everybody speak English. There are all the time English music (sorry, I thought I was in Turkey?) and be careful if you reserve by the net, if you pay something before going to Selcuk, they could forget it when you will leave! Something else -- if you are invited for dinner (barbecue) in the evening, don't dream! You will pay for it! If you go there during winter or spring, don't forget that there is no heating here! Don''t believe the lovely picture of the room, for single, it's really smaller!
Karol
2006-05-04
  I stayed Tuncay Pension in August 2005. The place really deserves five stars, but I only put four because my friend and I were not so happy about two things: First of all, when we arrived we were given a room on the lower ground floor, which we instantly asked to change because we had all the kids of the neighbourhood looking into our window and shouting. So, if you stay in Tuncay, insist on being on one of the upper floors. Secondly, they moved us around every day, so we were forever packing and changing rooms. All the rooms are clean and confortable, but I must say all this was quite stressful. They said it was because they had other reservations, but what reason is that? When we first arrived they should have known already, so we knew it was an excuse -- they wanted to accomodate more people as possible. However, the place is great and in a perfect position. And the view from the terrace is breathtaking! Enjoy it relaxing on their oh-so-cool hammock..
Nìcola-Jane - ITALY
2006-03-05
  Very friendly, low-key owners at this small, ideally situated pension where the balcony looks out to Ayasuluk fort and the roof looks across the Roman baths. The rooms are quite nice, very clean, the mattresses are firm and the bathrooms sparkle. I spent the night and hope to return with my wife next summer.
KRM