Hostel Kaktus

How is Hostel Kaktus rated on other websites?
4  A small hostel situated in Prague One, tram and metro literally next door. Breakfast ok, continental style (i.e not enough to fill you up but there's a supermarket next door. Even vegetarians like myself may find something there. Fingers crossed.). The rooms are spacious and clean. Friendly staff, don't be scared off by the relatively poor English! Close to everything, safe and sound. Bathroom/toilet ok. Although a central location, a peaceful atmosphere. Not a party place. Also good for single travellers like myself (obviously paying for a double since no single rooms available here). Recommended.  ()
5  This is a great (fairly new) hostel! Its small and quiet, with comfortable beds and a lovely staff. It's also really secure (you need three keys to get in), which is a big plus in Prague. The breakfast is small, but good. The shower was interesting, but worked good. And each room is slightly different, but there's no bunkbeds or anything. So nice to have! Location is good -- not a far walk from any of the sights, though you could take the tram, too (but watch your stuff -- Prague is a big pickpocket city). Nevertheless, I definitely recommend visiting Prague and definitely recommend staying here!  ()
5  I have stayed at a bunch of different hostels throughout Europe, including a different one in Prague the first time I was here, and this was the best hostel I have been to! It was close to all the main things, just like it says, and so it was easy enough to get around. It was a small hostel, which gave it a cozy atmosphere and for those travelers who want to experience Prague night life, there is no curfew and no lock out. It is good for all travelers looking to budget their stay, including people with children, because the hostel itself is quiet. Also, the owners are probably the nicest people I have ever met. They made my friend and I feel right at home, and we had enjoyable conversations with them in English, even though it wasn't their language. I definitely recommend it!!  ()