YWCA Fernhurst

How is YWCA Fernhurst rated on other websites?
5   SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ALWAYS I HAVE VISITED HERE MANY TIMES FROM AUSTRALIA. The hospitality, friendliness of staff and above all cleanliness is amazing. i am elderly and disabled and yet have never never had reason to complain. There is nowhere else in the world that I enjoy as much as being in Fernhurst. I feel safe and secure which is wonderful -- transport virtually at the door and hospitality abounds wherever I go. If you need a home away from home please visit Fernhurst. I have traveled extensively all over the world and this is no.1 for me!  , AUSTRALIAN ()
5   Excellent! This accommodation is not expensive, safe, quiet, and clean. Moreover, the staff is very friendly and you feel at home. I'm eager to go back!  , Canada ()
4   I visited in 1998 I stayed at Fernhurst during a brief furlough from my job working on the cruise ship that circled the islands. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed my two week stay. It was a relaxing time, reading books, visiting with the other ladies in the day-room, and getting plenty of rest. Quite often there was a gentle rain and the sound of it just outside my window was so peaceful. I walked to and from Waikiki Beach every day and often strolled over to Ala Moana Shopping Center or to the park. Transportation was easy with the bus. All in all, I look forward to coming back again.  , USA-mainland ()
5   GREAT DEAL! Great location. Great staff who are helpful and outgoing, good food and lots of it. Safe and Quiet and spartan living at it's best! I would recommend this facility to any woman. NO problem with any mosquitos or any other insects. Thank God for this place.  , USA ()
4   Exceptional My first stay at Fernhurst was in 1987 when I found it to be exactly as described in the brochure. Fernhurst is clean, well maintained, and safe as a (no frills) home for women traveling alone on business, vacation, or as temporary housing while finding an apartment. My subsequent visits have been equally satisfying and I look forward to Fernhurst Aloha in the near future.  , USA/San Diego ()
3   I visited in 1990 I'm hoping that by now it has upgraded. There was a real problem with mosquitoes. It was a safe affordable place to stay and it's wonderful that it still exists.  , mainland ()
5  I felt very at home with the warm and gracious YWCA Fernhurst staff! (ok the complimentary meals wouldn't earn a five star Michelin rating, but I can totally live on the green salads alone!)  ()

Have you visited this Accommodation? Rate it and post your review here.