YWCA Fernhurst

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "YWCA Fernhurst" at 1566 Wilder Avenue.)

1566 Wilder Avenue, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, USA
21.303449, -157.832837 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.ywca.org/site/pp.asp?c=9fLGJSOyHpE&b=302885
+1 (808) 941-2231
+1 (808) 945-9478

How is YWCA Fernhurst rated on other websites?

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ALWAYS
I HAVE VISITED HERE MANY TIMES FROM AUSTRALIA. The hospitality, friendliness of staff and above all cleanliness is amazing. i am elderly and disabled and yet have never never had reason to complain. There is nowhere else in the world that I enjoy as much as being in Fernhurst. I feel safe and secure which is wonderful -- transport virtually at the door and hospitality abounds wherever I go. If you need a home away from home please visit Fernhurst. I have traveled extensively all over the world and this is no.1 for me!
ELIZABETH (BETTY)
(AUSTRALIAN)
2012-10-20

Excellent!
This accommodation is not expensive, safe, quiet, and clean. Moreover, the staff is very friendly and you feel at home. I'm eager to go back!
C.B.
(Canada)
2011-08-27

I visited in 1998
I stayed at Fernhurst during a brief furlough from my job working on the cruise ship that circled the islands. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed my two week stay. It was a relaxing time, reading books, visiting with the other ladies in the day-room, and getting plenty of rest. Quite often there was a gentle rain and the sound of it just outside my window was so peaceful. I walked to and from Waikiki Beach every day and often strolled over to Ala Moana Shopping Center or to the park. Transportation was easy with the bus. All in all, I look forward to coming back again.
Jean S.
(USA-mainland)
2011-06-06

GREAT DEAL!
Great location. Great staff who are helpful and outgoing, good food and lots of it. Safe and Quiet and spartan living at it's best! I would recommend this facility to any woman. NO problem with any mosquitos or any other insects. Thank God for this place.
Ren Malloy
2010-12-12

Exceptional
My first stay at Fernhurst was in 1987 when I found it to be exactly as described in the brochure. Fernhurst is clean, well maintained, and safe as a (no frills) home for women traveling alone on business, vacation, or as temporary housing while finding an apartment. My subsequent visits have been equally satisfying and I look forward to Fernhurst Aloha in the near future.
Sistor
(USA/San Diego)
2010-02-22

I visited in 1990
I'm hoping that by now it has upgraded. There was a real problem with mosquitoes. It was a safe affordable place to stay and it's wonderful that it still exists.
REBECCA hIPOLITO
(mainland)
2009-11-17
  I felt very at home with the warm and gracious YWCA Fernhurst staff! (ok the complimentary meals wouldn't earn a five star Michelin rating, but I can totally live on the green salads alone!)
Julie Chan