Homefield Rock Hostel

How is Homefield Rock Hostel rated on other websites?
Homefield Rock Hostel Reviews from the Web
3  really good hostel. it is a bit old and so are the rooms and the decor, but for some this is not important. The heating and windows are sometimes impossible to switch off or open. Location is very central to bundoran town and is very close to the restaurants, pubs, and other hotels. The hostel staff are really friendly and full of useful information on things to do in and around bundoran. They are the best reason for staying in this hostel. As hostels go its really good, but if your are looking for a hotel or a bed and breakfast then choose one of those.  , irish ()
5  Homefield was the best hostel we stayed in on our trip to Ireland. The location is great, the owners are the warmest and friendliest people we met and made everything about our stay memorable and fun, and the hostel is clean and characterful with great facilities. The home-baked bread and fresh coffee for breakfast was an extra special treat! These guys also run the restaurant next door and the equestrian centre up the road, both of which are also great in every way -- the fact that two people can run so many businesses to such a standard just goes to show what special people they are. Definitely recommended if you are in this area of Ireland.  ()
5  I am a gal from Texas, USA. I stayed in the Homefield Hostel last year; it was peaceful and calming. I found the time to heal my heart, as it was broken. The people of the town and the resort were supportive and comforting--it was great!!!!  ()
5  I am a guy from the Basque country. I stayed there for a weekend four years ago when I was seventeen. I travelled to Ireland on my own, trying to find myself. It was early April when I got there from Dublin. The hostel was empty: just a lonely surfer, the housekeeper (who was a sweet woman), my travelmate and me. It was my best stay in Ireland. They were grey days, calm and peaceful, in contrast to the sea. The moment I will never forget is that night in the bar next to the hostel with a glass of wine, sitting in front of the fire and smoking a cigarette. I felt like it was another time, a past time, full of magic. I hope I will someday go back again.  ()