Suzhou Hostel (Utels)

Welcome to Suzhou International Youth Hostel! Our Youth Hostel is located in the ancient city.
How is Suzhou Hostel (Utels) rated on other websites?
Suzhou Hostel (Utels) Reviews from the Web
1   They lost my reservation I never got to stay here because even though I called and booked ahead by a month, when I called days before to reconfirm, they didn't have my reservation and their English had mysteriously gotten a lot worse. And of course, they didn't have any rooms left. Good luck, but call to reconfirm!  , USA ()
2  Not very good. The rooms are really tiny and very noisy, the price i booked for wasn't correct, and the showers and toilets are really very tiny. Staff is friendly however.  , France ()
1  This is really the worst hostel I have ever been in. On the internet we booked a six-persons suite with own shower. But when we arrived in the hostel, this suite doesn't exist. Ok fine, then another dorm-room with separate shower. The beds were very hard, as in a wooden plank with a blanket. Everywhere on the hallway and the toilet/bathroom area was an awful pee smell and in the shower/toilet area was a leak. The water even dripped in the hallway. First you had to pull up your trousers and wear flip-flops when you wanted to reach to the toilet. But you couldn't avoid wet feet. The two showers only had one door, so you had to take a shower with a person you know or take a shower so that nobody else could take a shower at the same time. The water was too cold or too hot.  , The Netherlands ()
4  Very hard to find. It is down an alleyway next to 188 Zuihui Road. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are nice and clean. The toilets and shower are not great but do-able.  ()