Adventurers Backpackers

How is Adventurers Backpackers rated on other websites?
Adventurers Backpackers Reviews from the Web
2   Noisy, dirty, rooms not serviced, filthy lounges in TV room it's a dump ... DO NOT STAY HERE.  , age 30, Australia ()
5   Fond Memories I traveled to Australia when I was seventeen and eighteen (had my birthday there, woot!). Traveling the coast, starting in Brisbane our group made it to Townsville and stumbled upon the hostel. Surprisingly I can still remember our experience there, twenty years later. We stayed there for a few weeks and had a blast. I remember having lunch at the pub next door to watch the Mike Tyson fight, ordering our food and before it arrived Tyson had knocked out Carl Williams in the first round. We spent our days playing billiards, swimming at the pool, riding bikes we rented from the hostel, and in general just chilling out. Most memorable event was when the people running the hostel at the time asked our group if we would be a part of their commercial, we were more than happy to participate. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. Hope your stay there is as fun as ours!  , USA ()
5   It is awesome! I had only planned to stay here two nights -- I ended up staying three weeks! and still didn't want to leave! This place will make you feel right at home. The managers and staff go out of their way to make you happy. Very clean rooms and showers. Very close to shops. Would love to go back!  , Aussie ()
4  Very nice hostel with a good location. The facilities were good and the atmosphere was ok.  ()
5  My first night in Oz (Australia) was spent here, so that alone gives me happy memories (a bed after two days travelling). I met some of the locals, all very friendly!! The staff were lovely and very helpful, which was great as I was alone and so far from home. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were clean, and the kitchen was massive and clean. And the barman in the bar next door was so cute. I really could not fault this place!!!  ()
3  A strange place; we saw barely any travellers there--it was all people who actually live there. The kitchen is huge, but very poorly equipped. The staff were very friendly, though! Oh, and there is a racket from the pub next door on weekends; they seem to have a resident woman singer who does the worst country renditions of pop and rock songs that you have ever heard!  ()
4  One large hostel that can get a little noisy. The owners are helpful and the staff friendly. There were many older (35+) people staying here as if this was their permanent residence. The rooms are cheap, with their own fridge and great showers with hot water, but they lack atmosphere.  ()
5  I loved this hostel. It's more like a motel than a backpackers, but it was friendly and the rooms were private and immaculate. Even though it was only a jumping-off point for Magnetic Island, I decided to a stay an extra couple of nights.  ()