Jugendgästehaus - Hostel Stuttgart

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Jugendgästehaus - Hostel Stuttgart" at Richard Wagner strasse 2.)

Richard Wagner strasse 2, Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
48.773206, 9.194063 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.hostel-stuttgart.de
+49 (711) 248973-0
+49 (711) 248973-18

How is Jugendgästehaus - Hostel Stuttgart rated on other websites?

Extremely Satisfied
Discovering this place was a great help to me when I moved to Stuttgart last autumn. Good value, quiet and pretty location, clean rooms, hot showers and a super breakfast (much better than the one at the 50 Euro per night hotel I'd previously stayed in). I need somewhere to stay again for a few nights this spring, and it's going to be here.
Fiona
(UK)
2012-02-12

Positively surprised
When we searched through google using "hostel, stuttgart, budget," we found Jugendgastehaus. Booking via email was easy -- we got a friendly offer, which had to be confirmed, and had a very comfortable room end of july for three nights. The two of us were hosted in a room, third floor with a view, which was spectacular. We came in late but we saw the lights of the city through our window. Room was stuffed with two beds/sheets on (desk, cupboard, and seats) and we had bathroom inside. All seems more to be a two- to three-star hotel room. We paid 26.50 each per night and were surprised the next morning with a full breakfast buffet (sign -- all you can eat) which fulfilled everybody's wishes. We had good information through their reception staff and told that there are more budget rooms (they say at rates of 19). This place is really worth to be recommended. We will be back in December and booked already.
Janis
(Latvia)
2008-08-06

I was fully satisfied, they offer super breakfast
I was in Stuttgart for spring festival and chose this hostel. They have a very friendly staff on reception desk (mostly european volunteers) who work with as european youth exchanges. And they charge upon check out at reasonable prices (two people/three nights, 114 Euro with breakfast, linen, and shower included) asking me if I had a pleasant stay. They have breakfast in a way and quality you rarely find this in other places. So my recommendation is, just go there.
Patrick Buquet
(French)
2008-05-07
  Horrible hostel. The sheets were filthy, there was no breakfast, and they charged me twice and hassled me about removing the charges. I would not recommend it.

Response from the accommodation: We do not have any idea nor an information about such a frustrated person in our place! we never charge a person twice and we are proud to offer a good quality breakfast (eat as much as you can between 6:00 and 10:00 during the week and from 8:00 to 10:00 onj weekends). We would be ashamed running a hostel as it is described in this comment and we would if realistic complains occure immediately return all charges! I'm deeply sorry for the horrible stay of this person and I offer a free stay with us if the "anonymus" turns out to be a lifely person! Hostel stuttgart is a friendly and charming place!
2005-07-12