Kings Cross Backpackers

How is Kings Cross Backpackers rated on other websites?
Kings Cross Backpackers Reviews from the Web
2   Disappointed The hostel wasn't so good, it wasn't really clean and the room was smelly. The light bulb in toilet has burned out for two days already but non of staff did something for it. And also, I didn't feel in safety living there as the staff would open our room door any time they liked even we weren't in the room. Anyway, the staff are friendly and helpful, also the location of it isn't too bad, just that an environment of the room and toilet isn't really on the standard.  , age 20, Malaysia ()
5   Clean, quality hostel, great value for money! I planned to stay here for a week and ended up staying for a month! Great people in the hostel helped me find work and created a great atmosphere! Recently renovated which looks AMAZING! It's like a family and i'm sad to go. Hopefully be back soon!  , UK ()
5   Great stay! I've stayed in the Headquarters for about one and a half weeks and it was 100% the right decision. The Hostel is a smaller one which generates a family like feeling. It is the safest Hostel I've seen so far. With secured rooms and lockers within the rooms. At the same time the Hostel is hold very clean and the people at reception are always friendly and helpful. I had an awesome time. I'm looking forward to staying there again before I leave Australia.  , German ()
5  This hostel is great, met so many great friends here, and the staff are so friendly. diane the reception lady is the best, ask her for a game of dominoes. And dave the cleaner works so hard at keeping everything clean. And polly the receptiopn lad is so funny -- just wind him up about the french girls he will know what you are talking about. last but not least the owner Carlo -- a great bloke and friendly too. always does his best for everyone who stays there.  ()
5  I stayed there for about one and a half months in total (two times). The staff are very friendly and it's simply a beautiful place to stay. Nice rooms, well equipped kitchen and good clubs (like the World Bar or the Empire) are just around the corner. The hostel also has a wonderful roof terrace. The BH in Kings Cross is the place to be!  ()
5  This place is well worth a visit. I stayed here for about two weeks on and off. The staff were always very welcoming and helpful. It's in a great location but still just off the beaten track for a bit of peace and quiet. I made some good friends here.  ()
4  Great little hostel! Staff very friendly and helpful, even when I needed to find a chemist open at nearly midnight! Fantastic location, five minutes from the centre of King's Cross and train station but tucked away in a nice quiet street. Reasonably clean with a huge roof deck where we spent many nights enjoying a drink and meeting people. Not really a party vibe but definitely friendly; I met heaps of people good to just chat to and have a quiet drink with. Only downside was no private changing area in showers but you get over that!  ()