YHA Rotorua

How is YHA Rotorua rated on other websites?
YHA Rotorua Reviews from the Web
4   Great place to stay Recommended as a place to stay. Close to the local thermal park. Short walk into the town and local cafes. Clean rooms and kitchen. Friendly staff. Kitchen well stocked with equipment. Would have given 5 stars but rooms need a lockable locker in these days of travelers carrying items such as Mobile Phones, Laptops and other such valuables.  , British ()
5   Very good Very clean and nice, free parking.  , Israel ()
4   Shiny new! We stayed in Nov. '08 and this place is very clean and new looking, had double room. spacious and good. staff friendly enough, but be warned this is very close to the thermal park so it picks up some pong!  , UK ()
5   Excellent Best hostel I stayed in the North Island! Brand new, very safe, five minutes to town and very comfy beds in cozy dorms. Great staff! I left my camera battery plugged into the wall and the staff went out of their way to post it back to me a few days later. Stay here!  , British ()
4   Modern and clean Treks is nice, modern, and new. We stayed in a standard double in Feb. '08. The room was as basic as you can get, but more importantly very clean. Unfortunately didn't get much sleep during our stay, mainly due to noisy other guests but the acoustics of the building seemed to be partially to blame as well -- we could hear the people in the room right down the other end of our wing with both our doors closed! Only other complaint would be the pillows. The common areas are all spotlessly clean. Kitchen is impressive -- modern and well equipped -- and bathrooms are superb. Reasonably priced, very secure and good location, within walking distance to town.  , New Zealand ()
5   Amazing! This place was absolutely amazing! It was located in a great area with restaurants, shops, and bars all within a short walk. It was incredibly clean. The kitchen was massive, clean, fully equipped, and had both indoor and outdoor seating. The rooms were fairly large and had all of the essentials (no bunks, hooks, big mirror, under the bed storage). The bathrooms were well kept. They even had hair dryers! I would definitely recommend this place.  , USA ()
5   Just Great! Best hostel I have stayed in. Everything is clean and tidy. Wonderful kitchen with lots of space and utensils. They even have oil and spices! Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Cleanest washroom and shower I have ever seen! Would come back anytime.  , Canada ()
5   Outstanding! I stayed with a friend for one night in a four-bed shared room in Treks, Rotorua, and loved it to bits! Absolutely spotless, superb security, thoroughly friendly staff, and a very, very comfortable bed. And, of course, backpacker-cheap. Not much else you need to ask for at all. I'd go back to Treks any day, without question.  , India ()