La Casona de Romaña

La Casona de Romaña is a very nice and warm little hostal in a old colonial house in Arequipa, runs by our family, who is waiting for tourist from different countries to offer them the best services during their stay that could be for days, weeks or months.

We offer warm and confortable single, double, or triple rooms and also dorms for people who likes. We have rooms with private bathrooms and hot shower or shared bathrooms. Some of them have balconies with beautiful views of Arequipa and the surrounded volcanos like Misti and Chachani.

We also have a kitchen free where our guest can cook or prepare food. We offer them all of the kitchen equipment.

In our confortable livingroom our guests can watch tv, play table games or they can just relax and enjoy their stay with our little library staff.

Laundry and Ironing service, cafeteria, tourist informations and medical service are available. We speak english, french and german.
How is La Casona de Romaña rated on other websites?
5  I have visited the hotel and family two times and it feels like my second home. Nice, warm, helpful, friendly people. I give my highest recommendation to La Casona de Romaña and I am already looking forward to my third visit.  , Denmark ()
5  I am very sad to be leaving. If you want a clean, reasonably priced, wonderfully located, relaxing hostal in Arequipa, this is the one. The family who owns and runs it is amazing. It is also very safe. I will return to Arequipa, solely because of this family.  ()