Smart Stay Hotel Station

Arrive and feel home!

In one of our comfort rooms with private shower or bathtub, WC, TV and telephone – or in one of our low priced budget rooms with shared bathroom...

Enjoy our rich breakfast buffet in the mornings! In the evenings, we serve fresh beer from the tap and cool drinks, but also a fine selection of small eateries in our “easy lounge”. During summer, our own beergarden prepares bavarian and international speciality dishes during all day.
How is Smart Stay Hotel Station rated on other websites?
Gomio
Smart Stay Hotel Station Reviews from the Web
2   Pretty bad place but also one of the cheapest. I guess you can't expect too much from a place that charges as little as 11 Euro for a night in a dorm. But still, here's what's good and bad about the hostel. Positive -- Location is very central and walking distance from the main train station. All kinds of shopping and dining just outside the hostel. 24 hour reception with friendly, helpful staff. free luggage storage (with no security in place though). really spacious rooms. each bed has an individual reading light. Negative -- only two showers for three floors of dorms!!! I do not want to know how long you'll have to wait in high season. no lockers. no female only dorms. not the cleanest place. in my dorm the heater was broken so it couldn't be turned off, it got really bloody hot in the room. wifi is not included (2 Euros per day) and is very patchy.  ()
5   Worked out great Location was really solid and the room was comfortable.  , USA ()
4   Decent place to stay The hostel is in a great location! Right next to the train/metro station. It was clean, quiet, and the staff was very nice and helpful. When you arrive they give you a ticket for a free drink/beer at the restaurant. I am twenty-eight and was traveling alone so I opted for a single room. It was quite spacious and had a desk and a sink. The bed and pillow were both very comfortable compared to others. On the down side, breakfast wasn't included so I had to pay 4.90. It was pretty good though -- yogurt, cereal, bread, boiled eggs, meats, cheeses, fruit. They have free wireless, but no internet available. I had to go just across the street and pay 1.50 for a half hour. Also, there are only women's showers on the third and fourth floors. The toilets were ok, but kind of rundown. The lift was very slow and the luggage room was up one flight from the front desk. It just had shelves and a locked door. There was no way to secure my belongings so somebody couldn't just walk off with them. Overall, I had a good stay and would recommend it to any single traveler looking for a nice quiet, clean place close to transportation.  , USA ()
4  The location of this Hotel is excellent and you won't find a cheaper place to stay in the area. The beds are very comfy and the rooms clean. The people that we met staying here were also very nice, though the staff are unhelpful, unfriendly, and somewhat disorganized.  ()