Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers

How is Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers rated on other websites?
Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers Reviews from the Web
3   Sketchy The main hostel (AthenStyle) is great, but this one right next store is really creepy and much less up-to-date. The building is shared by a shoe-making factory, and we could hear banging. The rooftop bar is great, but it would have been much better to have stayed in the main building.  , Canada ()
5   Best Experience This was a great hostel outside of city center, which is fine by me. Quiet nights and easier to breathe! Airport pick up was perfect. I was really happy here and they were great hosts, even inviting me up for dinner. They have plans to open one up in the center, when they do, stay there too!  , USA ()
5  We had a fantastic stay here. We wanted to get away from the hustle of the centre, but be accessible. It was perfect! We slept really well, and it was only twenty minutes to the city. Knowing we were going back here at the end of the day was such a relief! The owners are the most hospitable people, and we will definitely stay here again upon return to Athens. We loved Athens, too!!  ()
5  Athens Northern Backpackers is a great place to stay. Whether you're traveling alone or with a group you will feel at home and comfortable. It was the perfect escape from the crazy, and sometimes overwhelming, life of downtown. Maroyssi is a perfect location for the traveler who wants to see more of Athens than just the tourist hotspots. Chris and Soph were incredibly helpful and accommodating to all of my questions and needs (as was George the Baker, from across the street). I'd be happy to stay at Athens Northern Backpackers when I return to Greece again someday!  ()
5  Soph and Chris know how to run a hostel! Like all Greek people, they are very relaxed and make you feel at home, whatever you decide to do in Athens. Not sure about its proximity to sightseeing, does that matter? It is very close to the Grill House, which is of extreme importance! To go to Athens and not stay here would be morally wrong. Great things begin in this hostel... Impossible is Nothing!  ()
5  What an awesome place! Sightseeing is overrated — just enjoy the free-flowing ouzo Chris pours, the lovely sweet cakes and many a beer over an expertly-cooked barbecue on the rooftop terrace!! Keep a look-out for the Athens Olympic 2004 banner Timmy the Great and I brought back as a gift!! And remember, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!  ()
5  If you stay in one hostel this year make sure it's the Northern Backpackers. I cannot recommend it highly enough, two thumbs up. Chris and Soph run a great place. Be sure to say" hi" to Soph for Tobes.  ()
5  The facilities are excellent and in a great part of town. This hostel is not in downtown Athens, but it's very easy to get from here to the Metro, rail lines and nearby cafes, banks, etc. The staff are very friendly, helpful, and fun to be around.  ()