Hostal Sunny Days

How is Hostal Sunny Days rated on other websites?
5   Awesome hostel. Social vibe. Best spot to chill if you surf. Good vibes. Good waves. Good hostel. Plus the owner Ross is a Champion! Highly recommend staying here!  , age 26, Aussie ()
5   Great place with friendly, helpful owners who go out of their way. Highly recommended! After a long bus trip from Lima I was ready to get some sleep. Happily, my bed was comfortable, the room was quiet and clean, the shower water was hot, and breakfast was a homemade treat. Here you'll also experience a great family atmosphere and owners who do whatever they can to make your stay a pleasant one. Also check out their website with directions, phone, and other helpful information.  , Peru via Texas ()
5   Excellent Ross and his family run an outstanding operation. I had just completed a grueling 13 hour overland bus trip from Arequipa -- it was sweltering, crowded, and I was completely exhausted. I walked the 1/2 mile from the bus terminal at dusk, and was greeted by friendly faces -- much appreciated after that bus trip. all in all, this hostel provides the most 'home away from home' feeling I experienced in that 2 month trip through South America, and I'd definitely go there again.  , USA ()
5   Nicest hostel I went to Easily the best organised and most friendly hostel I stayed in South America. A bit far from the centre of town but near the bus station, and about five minutes' walk from the beach. Not a party hostel as such, but depends who's staying there. Definitely recommended if you want a bit of civilisation again.  , English ()
5  This is a fantastic hostel, run by a Kiwi guy and his Chilean family, your host is well travelled and has had some great life experiences, full of stories and great advice, a really good laugh, just what I needed after the Peruvian police swiped my whallet at the border crossing. The hostel is built above their home and breakfast is served in the family home. Stay here and your stay in Arica will be a special one.  ()
5  Occasionally you find a hostel like this and you wish you found one in every town you visited. Good rooms, atmosphere, showers, information and my best breakfast in Chile.  ()
5  Highly recommended hostel, with an excellent atmosphere, and friendly welcome and service. Not to be missed!  ()