Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

How is Budget Hotel Tourist Inn rated on other websites?
Budget Hotel Tourist Inn Reviews from the Web
4   Depends on the receptionist I've stayed here twice and had a fantastic time on both occasions, the rooms are so much better than some hostels I've stayed in, and friendliness all depends on who is sitting at reception. I would definitely go back!  , British ()
1   Overpriced dump with terrible service, tiny room and rip-off breakfast This "hotel" is an overpriced dump. I found the staff on reception to be rude and barely spoke to us when we checked in (and we were polite) and wasn't very forthcoming with information on breakfast, towels without us asking first. Our "double" room was ridiculously small; there was barely space for the two of us to stand. It would have been small even for a single room. We stayed there for three nights and our sheets weren't changed once (even after us asking the cleaning staff). Breakfast consisted of eggs and bread, even though we were told there would be ham and cheese served as well by the man at reception. We were charged 6 Euro for this, which is completely outrageous for a couple of eggs and a bit of bread. When we discovered mould on two of the slices of bread and asked for more, a member of staff denied it was their bread, implying that we smuggled mouldy bread into the hotel just to get two fresh slices in exchange! We actually had an argument over two slices of bread! This place is not that cheap and we feel we deserved a certain standard of service for the money we paid. We were told that if we didn't want to stay there, we shouldn't have booked it! Absolutely awful service, tiny room that wasn't cleaned in three days, and a crappy breakfast. Avoid at all costs!  , Ireland ()
4  I have stayed here twice before with a few friends, we had such a good time with the location of the hotel/hostel close to everything -- literally! No need for taxis whatsoever! The rooms are clean, there are double rooms with their own bathrooms along with big rooms for larger groups, communal showers are available on each floor and are kept exceptionally clean. Twenty-four-hour reception is brilliant as you can come and go as you please. Never made it to breakfast so can't comment. Overall a perfect place to stay if you're not looking for top class but pure comfort, cleanliness, safety, and location. Very near Central Train Station too so handy for transport from airport. I would recommend this place to anyone. I hope to go back to Amsterdam in June and want to stay in Hotel Tourist Inn again!  , Irish ()
5  I stayed there when I was on R&R in Amsterdam. I loved it. The service was great, they were very helpful with everything I needed. They were very knowledgeable of the area. The location was great, right downtown, a short walk from everything. They had a fast lift that got you up and down to your room in no time at all. They also had a twenty-four-hour-a-day desk person and asked everyone to show there room key when they came in, I liked that it is good for security. The next I go to Amsterdam that is the only place I will stay.  ()
4  For the price of this hotel i have no complaits. the staff are frendly, great location, theres a lift & plenty of showers. The brekfast was not the best but i cant complain for the price! After A long Day exploring the city its just wot you need a bed, toilet and shower.  ()
2  The receptionist(s) were very friendly, but not the manager. (He is so unfriendly, and only responds with "NO" to any question. Don't talk to him, go with the receptionist.) The lobby, bathroom and rooms were clean, but the rooms have a strange smell!! It has a good location, near the train station. I could give a general evaluation of 65/100.  ()
1  I was looking forward to staying here but rated this hostel "poor" since they lost my reservation, which I made months in advance because of the high season, and they did not have a room for us! I had to lug the suitcases back to the hotel reservation office to find another hotel. Not happy.  ()