éthic étapes - Ciarus

How is éthic étapes - Ciarus rated on other websites?
3   Average It is very close to the city. It offers no facilities, though and for a French hostel, it was expensive and that didn't include breakfast or free wifi or even a kitchen. The rooms were nice, though.  ()
4   Practical hostel in a good location An exceedingly large hostel in a great location within an easy 15 min walking distance of town. I stayed in a 3 bed dorm room which was well laid out, clean and practical, with good storage. Reception staff were helpful and efficient, and the hostel overall seemed well run. I didn't use communal or kitchen facilities, I'm not even sure they existed, so I can't comment! The only thing I found was that the hostel was very large and therefore felt slightly impersonal. If you want somewhere homely to stay, this isn't the place for you, but otherwise its a good place to rest your head for the night.  , British ()
4   Good value, well located hostel A well located hostel, with a charged for car park (10 euros per day) just 15 minute walk from the centre of Strasbourg. We stayed in a 4 berth room on the 4th floor sharing with two others. The room was well laid out providing a degree of privacy even though there were 4 in the room. Some of the fittings were dated and the internet, whilst very cheap (1 euro per day) didn't work in the bedrooms and was unreliable in the lounge area. The reception member of staff who I asked for help was disinterested. The check-in process was very efficient and helpful though. We would stay here again and the premises provided good value for money given its location.  , UK ()
4   Generally good I had an overall positive experience at this hostel, very clean, quite a good location -- be prepared to walk a good half hour if you dont want to take public transport! breakfast was just average i got a stale croissant one morning! overall good value for money!  , Irish ()
4   Most comfortable hostel beds! Stayed here in July 2008. Great hostel, very clean, and it has the most comfortable beds I have ever experienced in a hostel (fluffy comforters and crisp sheets). Rooms are fairly large with plenty of storage space and a desk. School groups are however inevitable. Staff was very helpful with a great sense of humor. Don't be fooled with the in-house (expensive) Internet, there is cheap Internet available at Taxiphone nearby.  , Canada ()
2   Mediocre, at best My sister and I stayed in a double at this hostel for four nights in July 2007. I'll start with the good and end with the bad. The hostel is in a decent location (nearby cheap internet and grocery store -- huit a huit and taxiphone) within walking distance of good shopping and the public transportation (tram and bus). The room was swanky as hell -- big, clean, tons of counter space, comfy beds (wow!) and an en-suite bathroom. Whoa! I thought I was in heaven. But the walls are super-thin and you can hear the obnoxious school groups from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. But the worst thing was the receptionists. The service were so rude. Usually I can deal with snotty frenchies (I speak decent French), but the three employees I spoke with were condescending and deliberately unhelpful! Checking in, clearing up a misunderstanding, and leaving were awful experiences that left me feeling violated and frustrated. The worst employee of all appeared to be the one in charge -- a tall man who seemed to do nothing but roll his eyes and stare blankly. Do not stay at this hostel. The room was fantastic, but the experience was absolutely horrible! Save yourself the trouble.  , USA ()
5  I don't have experiences with hostels, but since now, this is the best hostel I've ever stayed. I was at the beginning of August and it was really amazing. The food was very delicious (great pineapples and fish), the rooms were absolutely comfortable and safe. Also the bar was very friendly place, I've met lots of friends there. If you want to stay there, don't doubt!  , Macedonia ()
1  It sucked. The food was nonedible and the accommodation was not up to my standards. I guess you would call my stay there roughing it. We tryed to escape from the center many times. I really disliked it. And paying twenty-five euros for a room key I misplaced just topped up the whole trip. Or not. What a joke.  ()
éthic étapes - Ciarus Reviews from the Web