Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging

How is Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging rated on other websites?
5   Awesome place to stay. Home away from home. A very nice place to stay. Very clean and safe.  , age 31, Filipino ()
5   Absolutely the best place to stay in North Shore Staying at Bernie and Maria's hostel was absolutely perfect, I have nothing to complain! I felt like home and simply loved the place. It's very clean and organized, more than any hotel that I ever see, people were much friendly, specially Bernie and Maria, and the atmosphere is amazing! Really liked and strongly recommend!  , age 29, Brazil ()
5   Love this place!! Bernie and Maria are excellent hosts. To Call this place a hostel is a little deceiving, it feels much more like a home it is very clean and the grounds are gorgeous! Location is great right across from sunset beach and walking distance to the store, Although town is 6 miles away so cant really walk there, bus stop is very close and u can get all over the island. Love this place!  , age 44, U.S. ()
5   A home away from home Maria and Bernies hostel is like no other. It is the best staff and the place is a good place to see the north shore and to relax.  , Denmark ()
5   A warm and friendly place that feels like home I stayed in a 4 person dorm. The beds were comfortable, roommates were friendly, the common areas were always filled with people and it was easy for this solo traveler to make friends and find great things to do (thanks to Bernie). I also recommend to take the quick hike up to the bunkers via the elementary school down the street. It's a quick hike, but gives you amazing views of the coast. Maria (the other owner) keeps that place spotless. I travel using guesthouses and hostels often and this is the cleanest, nicest "hostel" I have ever stayed at. The communal kitchen was easy to use, with everything you could possibly need to cook and eat with. The outside gardens and BBQ area were beautiful and lovely to hang out in. I went during surf season, so the house was pretty much occupied by surfers and photographers, (probably because it was practically across the street from pipeline and all the famous spots) not sure what it's like other times of the year, but I'm sure it is equally fun. All I know is I'm definitely coming back again in February!  , USA ()
5   Excellent Ho'o Nanea Hale is an excellent place to stay it is a very short walk to Pipeline and sunset so superb location on the north shore. Other people staying here are great and the owners Maria and Bernie are excellent hosts who keep the place well maintained and clean. Mahalo and thanks for great accommodation.  , NZ ()
5  the people here are as family, and I could not have had a better time!  , US ()
5  I love it here. Very, very clean. Nice people, and a fantastic location. The facilities were top-notch, and felt more like a little hotel than a hostel. It's a really laid back area, and so it is a great place to relax. I would recommend renting a car in Honolulu and driving up. I took the bus from the airport and it took hours. Take a trip to the Malaekahana Recreation area and beach. It's so beautiful and not very crowded.  ()
Kalani Hawaii Private Lodging Reviews from the Web