HI - Potosi Hostel

How is HI - Potosi Hostel rated on other websites?
HI - Potosi Hostel Reviews from the Web
1  Having made an online reservation for this hostel for two nights, my sister and I arrived at HI hotel jerusalem at 3:30 a.m., looking forward to falling into bed. We were told on arrival, however, that there were rooms available for that night or the following and we left to wander potosi at 4 a.m. looking for another place to stay. Later that day we returned to Hotel Jerusalem for a refund of the deposit we paid online and, after being mucked around and told all kinds of excuses for an hour or so, we were refused our deposit, called names, walked off on, and hit with pillows. Pretty poor form if you ask me!  ()
1  I was extremely disappointed with the Hostel Jerusalem. Prior to arriving in Potosi I researched online available beds and rates in Potosi. I found that Hostel Jerusalem had beds available for thirteen dollars a night. I figured, oh well they're almost three times as much as everyone else but they're the only Hostel with beds. When I arrived in Potosi I knocked on their door and asked for a bed and rate. The man at the door, while peeking thru a spy hole, told me the rate would be twenty-six dollars a night! The guy tried to take advantage of a weary traveler by double the room rate posted online! I told him what the site said but he wouldn't budge, so I walked across the street and got a room.  ()