1004 Penthouse

How is 1004 Penthouse rated on other websites?
5   Amazing place I had the best time ever in this charming hostel with the niciest staff ever! It is a wonderful spot with an incredible view, great kitchens and commun areas. It is the best hostel I have ever travelled to!  , French ()
5   The top Best views ever, even from every room! Huge kitchen, great staff. Fantastic location. Need I say more?  , USA ()
5  This is the best hostel in Bariloche -- very central, beautiful views, lovely common areas. Highly recommended!  ()
4  Fantasic hostel, friendly and helpful staff, amazing views (10th floor), great kitchen (very well set up - we cooked many nights despite many good restaurants), really good atmosphere, cosy common areas and lots of useful info. Highly recommended.  ()
5  A cozy and welcoming place — the staff (at the time Cecelia, Juan, Javier, Gladys and Marcel) were patient, very helpful and good fun. The cost per night is good value; the number of things to do around Bariloche is almost endless; the town itself is lovely; the advantageous tenth-story views from 1004 are out of this world; I could go on and on. This hostel was one of the best that we stayed in throughout our round-the-world trip and has stayed with us in the form of happy memories. There is a nice chilled vibe that starts with the staff and I guess is infectious, as most folks we came across here were cool and seemed to love it too. La Morada is just as wicked, too, and has to be experienced.  ()