Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel" at Aybýyýk Caddesi, Bayramfýrýn Sokak 11.)

Aybýyýk Caddesi, Bayramfýrýn Sokak 11, Sultanahmet - Old City, Istanbul (İstanbul), Istanbul Province, Turkey
www.travelinistanbul.com
90 212 6386534-6389167
90 212 5176697

How is Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel rated on other websites?

Defines how Hostels should be
This was without a doubt the best hostel I stayed at in all of my travels. Extremely friendly reception staff willing to help you out with literally anything (and also enjoy the time with you). Clean dorms and bathrooms to pair with an amazing rooftop terrace complete with a nice bar, free shisha, and an amazing guest atmosphere. Right in the Faith district with a maximum 5 minute walk to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and tram line. No kitchen but the staff told us about amazing (and cheap) restaurants within the area that I absolutely loved. I cannot think of a single thing I did not like about this hostel and I would stay again in a heartbeat. The only downside is that I will never find anything like it again ...
Jack
Age 20, United States of America
2015-06-17

Nice facilities with nice owners
The environment was really beautiful and the owners were very friendly. We were placed in the basement unit, which was not a great experience. It smelled bad and there was no air conditioning. Do not stay in the basement unit.
Ellen
2014-08-29

Nice staff, very clean premises!
Gotta love Tony and his sense of humor! Staff was very helpful when it came to tours and nightlife. Place is very clean and mostly safe. I will recommend Bahaus to anyone traveling on a budget.
Sylvia
Age 31, United States
2013-12-15

Excellent
Excellent all around hostel. I can highly recommend Bahaus Hostel to everyone.
fraser
Age 27, UK
2013-11-04

Phenomenal
Stayed here for four nights with my Dad. Great hostel with a solid ambiance, and the staff is really what sells it. Tony and Wes are two of the best hostel workers I have ever met, and Tony went out of his way to help me out when I needed to find a dentist in Istanbul. If it weren't for him, I'd have been completely lost. The dorms are clean and not overly crowded and the rooftop terrace is a great place to pregame before going out. Definitely a wonderful hostel, stay here.
Nathan
Age 23, USA
2013-11-02

Highly recommend for all types of travelers!
Excellent location and friendly staff. Rooftop terrace is perfect for breakfast, nights in, or for socializing with other travelers. Great price for a convenient, friendly and fun stay!
Mai
Age 30, Canadian
2013-04-29

Great Place
Great location, Great sunrise views from the rooftop bar & the most helpful & amazing staff by far.
Billy
2013-03-13

Awesome!
This hostel was awesome. Very helpful staff, secure rooms, and great location. Very homey and comfortable with an awesome common area. This hostel is great for meeting people, and the location is right near everything in sultanahmet. One word of warning, dont eat at the tourist traps that line the street adjacent to the hostel.
Jesse