Lucky Lake Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Lucky Lake Hostel" at Vinkenkade 75.)

Vinkenkade 75, Vinkeveen, North Holland, Netherlands
www.luckylake.nl
+31-294-28-28-14

How is Lucky Lake Hostel rated on other websites?

I have stayed at Lucky Lake Hostel May 2013, l still remember it
I loved lucky lake. l wish I could visit again. thank you for the wonderful time l had there. it is a very special unique Hostel.
sandy
Age 70, Australia
2016-08-20

The wonderful place
I enjoyed my vacation very much over here, the environment is beautiful and clean, the stuffs are friendly and lovely, and they provide free and yummy breakfast, thank you so much.
Annie (Yu-Man)
Age 30, Taiwan
2013-04-21
  We stayed at Lucky Lake Hostel from 23rd till 26th September 2006. The place is extremely lovely, friendly, and nice, just as all the staff members. It is very clean and comfortable and also funny. We had our own guard, a "Dino" in front of the caravan. Many people would pay a lot of money to spend some time in a surrounding like this. But here you don't have to. The very-downtown of Amsterdam is can be reached less then half an hour. The Ajax Stadium is even much closer, if you want to visit a soccer game, or just to see a huge stadium. All in all, we suggest everybody to visit Lucky Lake. We definitely plan to do it again.
Judit & Balazs
2006-10-05
  This is a pretty nice hostel, and in a very peaceful suburban area of Amsterdam. I enjoyed my time here. The only negative is that they provide no free "extras" and no free breakfast. Make sure to bring along enough snacks to eat or euros to buy snacks from their canteen. The Internet will also cost extra, though it is semi-reasonable. Finally, although the pickup at the train station is free, it will cost 2 euros to be dropped back off there after your stay at Lucky Lake is over. Again, not terribly unreasonable — but it is just something to be aware of.
2005-06-12
  Lucky Lake is such a unique and charming hostel/campground :) The owners (and their workers) are helpful and nice — and very creative! And the caravans, though they seem very tiny from the outside, are not too small at all on the inside. As well, the entire surrounding neighborhood is very beautiful and upscale: clean, quiet, and peaceful. There are quite a few ducks and baby ducklings around — one duck family even visits the hostel owners every year! During our stay in late May, it was still too cold for any lake sports — but it is easy to imagine how amazing things will be come summertime. It is truly a world away from downtown Amsterdam. If this appeals to you, definitely pay Lucky Lake a visit.
Vicky
2005-06-11
  My boyfriend and I stayed in this hostel last year and we loved it! It was funny, clean and comfortable and there was everything we needed.
Maria, Spain
2005-03-29
  This is a nice place if you don't mind caravans. The owners are friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
2005-03-01