Smith's Cottage

How is Smith's Cottage rated on other websites?
4   Thanks, Smiths Kieth is an absolute star! He was ready and willing to always bend his back for my comfort even though it was against his schedule. Likewise with Garry and his wife. Pat was also always willing to offer comfort in terms of meals as i'm not very good with cooking. The ambiance was mint and save for a few monkeys from the neighbors who nonetheless provided entertainment, I would recommend Smiths cottage to anyone in need of lodging!  , Nigeria ()
5   Best Place I Stayed In Keith and Pat could not have done more to make our stay better. We actually had a free apartment to stay in on the Bluff but after one night we moved back in to Smiths Cottage. Pat was always ready to offer advice if we wanted to do something and often drove us where we wanted to go. Keith is a legend. He often got dragged into the pub by us (sorry Pat). The accommodation is great with good food, a bar, and a lovely pool. I especially liked the pool house, which we booked into for our second stay.  , Ireland ()
1  We were stuck for a place to stay and from internet pictures and reviews we decided to stay st Smith's Cottage. Throughout our time we were treated totally unfairly we were lied to and judged. This is definitely a hostel for older people and the owners friends, very cliquey! Smith's Cottage was the downside to our trip. We recommend not staying here!  , South African ()
5  well well. this place is cool and nice. we were treated like family. had a very nice time. good info, clean place, cold beer. here in sweden it's f-ing cold.  ()
5  After staying in Botswana for three months doing my internship at a hospice, I decided to spend my last week in Durban. I had the best time with Pat and Keith -- wonderful people. I enjoyed every day I spent at Smith's Cottage and when I go back to South Africa, I will definitely stay with them again.  ()