HI - Jasper - Athabasca Falls Hostel

How is HI - Jasper - Athabasca Falls Hostel rated on other websites?
5   Quiet, beautiful scenery, chilled, friendly, perfect I had my 21st birthday here in june 2005 and have never stayed in a better hostel -- i have visited many over the years. I can't remember the owners name but she was very welcoming as were her dogs which kept any curious bears away. It was back to basics with enough to keep you comfortable. Good social areas and not a place to have a wild rave but a good party. Amazing! When i go back to Canada i'm gonna be sure to stop by. Thanks for the memories.  , British ()
5   It was amazing. school group went -- it's a place I will never forget. I loved it here.  ()
5  Stayed here during the summer of 2002 while I was travelling from the west to the east coast and this was one of the best hostels I stayed in. Very good memories of it!!!  ()
5  We both feel that our one-night stay at this hostel will one of our most enduring memories of our Canadian trip. Yes it is "rustic" in the extreme but the welcome and hospitality we received at this place of such supreme beauty has been a conversation piece of ours ever since.  ()
3  It has a very natural, lovely setting. It is, however, to be noted that there is no running water. The toilets are drop toilets. There is water available from a pump. Sheets are not supplied but can be rented for an extra $1. It's a nice place, but you probably don't want to stay there for too long :).  ()