Onuku Farm Hostel

How is Onuku Farm Hostel rated on other websites?
Onuku Farm Hostel Reviews from the Web
5   For real NZ, See the great Banks Peninsula; stay at Onuku Farm Hostel The Banks Peninsula is just stunning, period! Onuku farm hostel is such a fantastic place to chill; great people; wonderful atmosphere. It obviously has kept all that made it a great stay for me and friends in 1990-91!!  , U.K. ()
5  Great hostel! We slept in a double bedroom which was a cabin at three minutes walk from the main house. A lovely walk I must add. Private toilets for this cabin were a few seconds away. The view and atmosphere at this place is excellent. So if you like a laid back environment with lots of New Zealand sheep surrounding you -- then this is your thing!  ()
5  Imagine adventurous sheepland directly to the coast, golden sunsets, playing volleyball until the sun comes down, calls of bellbird and cicadas. With one word: Onuku. This place is great in two ways. The setting is just, well, like paradise (and could you imagine paradise with sandflies? No! And really -- there're no sandflies). The second way are the people there -- Tom, Jeff, and Steve (the "roots" of Onuku, I got to know) plus the people who come there. They're all so friendly and funny. I really liked my time here and when I come back to NZ Onuku will be one of the first places I'm gonna visit again.  ()
5  This is the best hostel i ever stayed at in my life. The hosts are very welcoming, the views are awesome, and the atmosphere is amazing. Oh and the volleyball -- don't miss it! The real farm experience, i loved the pet lamb and Babe.  ()
5  One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in (I've been there for one week 11/2005) -- great atmosphere, nice local walks, stunning views, funny volleyball-game every evening, lovely people -- just chill out  ()
5  I stayed here in my tent in 2002. Lovely place, with a million dollar view of the volcanic harbor. Damn, that was such a wonderful trip - I'd like to go back there at this moment, which unfortunately is not practical at this time. Cheers.  ()
5  Excellent hotel. Great chill out place, with lovely cabins, horse rides, and stuff. A bit easier if you have a car, though.  ()
5  It has the best atmosphere ever! I had a great time here. I hope to come back someday. Love to all the great people from the farm!  ()