La Casa de Carmen

How is La Casa de Carmen rated on other websites?
1   Hostal Casa De Carmen is Different from Casa De Carmen There is a horrible place called Hostal La Casa De Carmen that people are mixing up with a nicer place in the old part of town with a very similar name. Hostal La Casa De Carmen has BEDBUGS!!!!! Now my apartment is infested. The service was terrible, one employee continued to hit on me and touch me inappropriately the entire time I was there. They didn't have change when I paid (I should have been suspicious when they had me pay in advance), but when I left due to bed bugs, they yelled and shouted that I OWED THEM! Horrible horrible experience and now off to find an exterminator.  , USA ()
1   Bedbugs!!!! Boring atmosphere, they lost my booking AND THEY HAVE BEDBUGS. stay away from this place. (And the lady at the front desk barely spoke a word of English. Extremely unhelpful for ANYthing you'd like to know about the city.) Did I mention unclean? There was hair all over my bed also.  , Canada ()
1   They have bedbugs!!!!! My entire trip is destroyed. My body is covered with bites! They didn't even throw away the sheets. My neighbors room had bugs too.  , Usa ()
4   Good! This was our first stop in Panama and we found it comfortable and clean. Unfortunately, there was quite a bit of construction going on -- improvements! We did not see any animals in cages, just a lovely parrot free in the garden! The green space off the dining area is certainly a treat.  , Canada ()
4  This was by far the most pleasant place we stayed at in Panama. The green yard and comfortable and quiet rooms make you feel like staying on an island in the middle of a very busy and noisy city. The free internet, coffee, and tea is very convenient, saves you time and money. Negative -- the animals in the yard should live in freedom. We can see them in a Zoo in Europe if we want to, but we came to Panama to spot them in the wild. You can book this place easily by mailing to them and they will send their car to the airport even at night to pick you up if you ask (about fifteen to thirty dollars depending on day/night).  ()
3  This place is nice, but really boring atmosphere and (no offense) full of older travelers, which wasn't so great for us younger cats! It does have a great kitchen and big TV for relaxing times and the management is great.  ()
5  This is one of the best hostels i've stayed in. The people were friendly & helpful, the dorm room had AC & (hot water) showers, the kitchen was well equipped, they have a great living area with huge (cable) tv & a dvd player, a courtyard (with a few hammocks), free tea & coffee all day, breakfast was included in the price, free unlimited internet & a huge selection of books to exchange. There was always someone at the door, but if they left for a while, they'd lock the main door. they also have a PO box address if u need anything sent or u can send it to the hostels address. They had everything down to a T at this hostel, i definitely recommend.  ()
4  Our stay at Casa de Carmen (March 2005) was very pleasant. The rooms were air-conditioned, tidy, and furnished with very decent beds and mattresses. The hostel also features clean washrooms, a vibrantly decorated dining area, and best of all, a mini "zoo" beside the back patio, complete with two talking parrots, two primates, and a toucan! Two thumbs up for this place. I would definitely go back again.  ()