Maximize your time and Ecuadorian adventures from the comfort of La CasaBlanca Hotel,
your Amazon home away from home.
Don’t speak Spanish, don’t know anything about Ecuador, afraid to drink the water?
No problem, we’ll help you, and yes we’ve got that covered, too!!!
Join us for a custom experience at La CasaBlanca.
La CasaBlanca Hotel is a unique haven for travelers that in addition to the features outlined on this page, will provide you with:
- The hotel's own really big communal kitchen equipped with everything needed for cooking your own meals.
- House wide purified water.
- Fans in every room and screens on all the windows.
- Other travelers to hang out with over a cup of coffee (and not instant, one you made yourself in the coffee maker).
- Information on things to do in the area.
- A teacher who you can hire to come to the hotel and give you Spanish lessons. (She is really great, but FYI is only available 9 out of 12 months of the year.)
- Attention to the little details like: the armoires and lockers actually have hangers, towels are provided and there are even places to hang them, etc. etc.
When you arrive, we will show you around and then what we will want to know is:
How can we help you?
E-mail or call us and we can help you from the moment you get off the plane in Quito. We routinely help our guests months before they get here, when they are planning their trips to Ecuador. We speak English (owner Michelle is from the US) and Spanish (Michelle’s husband, Gary, is native to Ecuador, his English is excellent as well, having lived in the US for many years). Once you arrive, we have maps and other helpful information explained and written down and it is our pleasure to assist you with the questions that will arise whether you are staying with us for a good while or just passing through. We'll call taxis, order in pizza or (delivery is free), help you with your travel plans, help you find whatever it is that you need to find, tell you how much a banana should cost, etc. etc., there are just no dumb questions here at La CasaBlanca. On Sundays, you are invited to come fruit and vegie shopping with us just down the street from the hotel. In the hotel kitchen you will find "La CasaBlanca Cookbook" and "La CasaBlanca Exotic Fruits and Vegies Guide", to help you explore foods particular to this region of Ecuador.
How is La CasaBlanca rated on other websites?
Hostelz.com Guest Reviews