A1 Backpackers

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "A1 Backpackers" at 122 Stortford.)

122 Stortford, Hastings, New Zealand
-39.632530, 176.829862 (accuracy not guaranteed)
www.a1backpackers.co.nz/
06 873 4285

How is A1 Backpackers rated on other websites?

Prison
I went to stay at this hostel for one night, I was desperately looking for the room to stay that night, when i reach there i saw tag on the door which had mobile number written on it of the land lord, so ring her and ask about the room availability. she said yes and we both decided to leave the accommodation fee before i left the house. Therefore i went inside the hostel, there were stickers all over the wall saying what u can do and what u cant do, sayin you cant cook the food after 10pm, $50 instant fines for smoke alarm. seriously folks i fell like i stayed at prison for one night. I think landlord loves money very much. So next morning as i promise i didn't left the money in the room as i was late for the job. I also didnt had a cash. Later at work during the break i looked my mobile screen i c around 10 missed calls from different number, messages saying i am thief and she will track me down. in fact she call at my college and was about to concern this issues to the police. She at least didn't wait for few hours until i get her back. The landlord is rude, she loves money very much. this house is her prison and backpackers staying there are her prisoners.
Prince