Arty Paris

How is Arty Paris rated on other websites?
Arty Paris Reviews from the Web
1   Stay somewhere else Of all three of the hostels me and my friends stayed in in Paris, this one was the worst. My friend and I tried to be optimistic and easy to please, but the hostel is a 10 minute walk from the nearest metro and there is very little in the surrounding area. Upon first arriving the common room looks very nice, still giving us hope for a good experience. However, the room was significantly smaller than any other hostel room we stayed in, the breakfast was bread or bread (no options unlike other places that typically at least offer cereal) the bathrooms were covered in mold, and the wifi, which is only offered in the common room, sucks. I'm not saying this was the worst place ever, but honestly ... Do your research and you can get a lot more bang for your buck.  , age 20, USA ()
4   Nice Hostel Very nice hostel & you truly get a friendly feeling from everyone. Nice place to meet people! Wifi works fast! Clean linen, towels are 1 Euro. It's like a 15 minute walk from the metro, but in a safe area. There are many restaurants & grocery stores near by. There is full kitchen that can be used to cook you own meals. The staff is VERY nice & helpful! The only problem was that the bathroom was very small & there is mold everywhere in the bathroom & I saw a couple of ants on the sofa in the lobby. Other than that, my stay was great!  , age 20, USA ()