Grifters Lodge Backpackers

Grifters backpackers is located in Mbabane, the capital city of Swaziland. We offer camping in the large garden or dorm beds and private rooms in the beautifully restored house.

Facilities include a guest kitchen with free tea and coffee and CD player; lounge with log fire, DSTV and DVD; fantastic showers; bar with free pool; braii area and campfire. Secure parking and locked storage room.

We offer a Mozambiquan Visa service, make bookings for Bill's Bus and Baz Bus and are a Baz Bus Stop. Our information centre can book various activities in Swaziland and our tour guide is available for hiking tours around Swaziland.

How is Grifters Lodge Backpackers rated on other websites?
1   Very impolite and i felt scammed I stayed in Mabane at Grifters Lodge on Saturday, December 27, 2008. When i arrived the manager told me that several people were staying at the hostel and she only had a double room. She charged me 25 USD. As night fell it became apparent that i was the only guest at the hostel. I felt ripped off. Also the staff occupied the living room all night and i couldnt watch Television as they were watching local stations. All in all a very unpleasant experience.  , irish ()
4   Great place for outdoor bashes Grifters Lodge rocks!  , SWAZI ()