Skeleton Beach Backpackers

How is Skeleton Beach Backpackers rated on other websites?
5   Clean, quiet, safe, cheap This is one of the best backpackers I've stayed at. It was a quiet scene without a bar and a bit of a walk from town (15-20 minutes walk from center) but close to the beach (a minute or two), immaculate, and with a very friendly and welcoming staff. I will definitely stay here again if I end up in need of a backpackers in Swakopmund.  , age 26, USA ()
5   Excellent, beautiful startup backpackers! The staff was great, the facilities were top of the line, the morning tea/coffee/toast was much appreciated, and the owners went out of their way to ensure that we enjoyed their backpackers and Swakopmund. It's also in a prime location. Highly recommend this backpackers to anyone who is visiting the area.  , age 25, USA ()
5   Amazing Lovely accommodation close to both the city centre and the beach. The backpackers has a lovely home-like atmosphere and staff are helpful and welcoming.  , age 19, Norwegian ()
5   Impeccable accommodation I found the service from the Skeleton Beach Backpackers impeccable. For the price the rooms are just so worth it, so spacious, very comfortable, spotless clean like a pin and offer everything you need for a perfect stay. The owners are amazing!!! It outweighs the others! We were treated with utmost hospitality, and all our needs were taken care of, while our privacy was respected at all times. We felt very welcome and there is just one regret! We wanted to stay longer! But had to leave due to responsibilities. I can, with a clear conscience, recommend Skeleton Beach backpackers to anybody if you would like to be treated as a VSP! (Very Special Person). The accommodation is just a walkable distance from the beach. Great accommodation, great owners, value for money.  , age 27, Zimababwe ()