Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi

How is Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi rated on other websites?
5   Great stay Me and my friend stayed in a private twin room for unfortunately only 2 nights. The room was big, clean, enough space to put away some luggage and had air conditioning which was a big plus! The hostel is located very close to the beach, there's a supermarket just around the corner and multiple restaurants in either direction. Gingi is a top bloke, thank you for the rum and taking us out to Montezuma.  , age 25, Dutch ()
5   Really really nice, top notch hostel We were planning to stay in Santa Teresa for one week, but ended up staying there for 3,5 weeks. All this time we stayed at Gingi's place, we looked at a few other things, but this was really the best price/quality deal around. It's central, just a 2 minute walk to the main surfbreak. And also at walking distance from the main restaurants. I was there with my girlfriend, we had a private room, and we like to go sleeping early to get up early in the morning to go surfing. This was no problem at Gingi's place. In the evening everybody just sits around in the huge garden, full of hammocks, and by 11pm the music goes out and there's no more noise at all. If you're a bit lucky with your room, you'll have no noise at all in the evening. The staff is really friendly and helpful, they know how to create a chill atmosphere. For a hostel it's also really clean, every day the cleaning lady comes and really cleans the place from top to down. The only negative thing I can mention is that the cooking gear maybe needs some replacements. There's plenty of stuff around, but the pan's and pot's maybe need to be changed in the future. But in my opinion, one of the best, maybe even the best hostel I stayed in in all of Central America. Thx guys, you're doing a great job. I would go back there.  , Belgium ()
Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi Reviews from the Web