Tango Hostel Cordoba

How is Tango Hostel Cordoba rated on other websites?
Tango Hostel Cordoba Reviews from the Web
1   Filthy, Noisy Awful -- Worst Hostel I've Ever Stayed At I had a horrible experience at this place. I reserved one of the private rooms and it was unbelievably filthy. There was mold all over the bathroom. The floors were dirty. Paint is peeling off the walls. There were just holes where wires come out of the ceiling for the lights. I've never seen anything like this. I was tired and already unpacked when I arrived before I realized how bad it is. It almost made me puke. Also, it's just one big party here. If you are into that scene, stay here. the music is loud, so you cannot sleep until 1:30 a.m. Then everyone leaves to go party. You'll be awakened again when everyone staggers in drunk at 6 a.m. Then people get up at noon with a hangover. If all of this is your scene, then stay here. I really wish I had stayed somewhere else. I really marred my otherwise excellent trip to Argentina. Also, even though they are part of the Latitude Sur adventure travel company, no one there seems to know anything about any of the activities. It was difficult to get any information where I was suppose to go for the various excursion.  , USA ()
3   Good place to socialize This place offers lots in the way of excursions and social events (dinners). Some drawbacks would be the noise level (the noise from the common areas echoes throughout the building and there aren't any quiet areas to retreat to if you want to actually rest). Also, the mattresses on the beds were old and saggy, and the bathroom was not as clean as it could've been (nor did the bathroom door even close all the way!). If you're looking for a place to socialize, I think it's possible to overlook these issues.  , England ()
5  I was on the road in South America for four months and I never found a place that felt so much like home!  ()
5  The staff are great. I stayed here for two months and I know people who stayed for four months. It is small (about 25 beds), very social and overall a great place to stay. It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.  ()
5  I stayed at the Hostel Tango for two months. I know people who stayed there for four. It has 20 some beds, is very comfortable, and has a great staff. I would highly recommend it. This is a place where most people stay longer than they originally planned.  ()
2  Well, I reserved a room here yesterday. I went in person to book it. Today, when I got here with all my stuff, ready to move in, I was told they did not have any rooms available. Okay, I can understand the human mistake, but can't you see that this is causing me a lot of trouble? Not only did the staff not help me find a place to stay for the night, they didn't show any sort of interest in understanding why the mix-up happened. Anyway, I have now found a place, and that is all that matters. Tango Hostel seems cool, but in fact it is not so great. The staff have absolutely no clue on how to deal with people. This is my opinion, anyway. Enjoy Cordoba.  ()