Surfing Donkey

How is Surfing Donkey rated on other websites?
3   Friendly, fun, mattresses are terrible! This place was friendly, fun but overpriced for what you got. Our mattresses were terrible and uncomfortable. The staff are great and really helpful. It is quite a big place so you will meet lots of people. Good size kitchen, social bar, small tool. Don't bother paying extra for "Garden View" room like we did. There is not really a garden and all the rooms open onto the "Garden." Not too close to the beach but about a 10 minute walk. Definitely get the meal from the place next door -- by far this is the best food deal in all of San Juan!!!  , Canada ()
5   The Best Place in SJDS Seriously, the Donkey was the best place I have ever stayed. I was able to visit most of the other hostels of comparable price in SJDS and none of them equaled the Surfing Donkey. It was ridiculously cheap considering the facilities, as well as clean and it is run by some proper legends who make the Surfing Donkey the best place!  , Australia ()
5   Great Place to stay! My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Surfing Donkey. The staff were really nice, the facility was very clean, and it was great value for our money. The cozy common areas also made great spaces to meet new people. I recommend it highly.  , Canadian ()
Surfing Donkey Reviews from the Web