The Chelsea Highline Hotel

How is The Chelsea Highline Hotel rated on other websites?
The Chelsea Highline Hotel Reviews from the Web
4   Good for short stay I only stayed one night to make a connection between DC and Toronto. Desk clerk was nice and room was decent. Stayed in 1 person room, only had small (~1ft x 1ft) lockers available in room, though for some reason there was a stack of ~6 of them in the room. Free WiFi is only available in the lobby area; you have to pay to access wifi from the room. Didn't get to try the breakfast as I had to checkout at 0500. Room was clean w/ outlets and AC. Bathroom is not attached to room, and is single occupancy and was clean. Overall, good for an overnight for travel connections or for a short stay in the city. Would probably look into a different hostel if I was going to stay in New York for an extended period of time.  , age 25, USA ()
3   Good for budget I stayed one night during my transit. An experience for me. The hostel was OK for 55$ /night. We were two in a bunk bed room. The shower is not in the room. It's more like a student hostel. AC was now working well and street noise was significant. If you are walking its quite out of the way but Ina safe neighbourhood. Staff was helpful but the breakfast was awful. I will take this kind of place with careful consideration next time.  , age 45, Canadian ()
4   Simple, but enough The rooms were simple, but really, a clean room with a bed is all you need. Bathrooms were clean. Location was nice, I very much enjoyed walking the neighborhood, and felt safe. Subway stations located on 23rd St only a few blocks to the East provide quick access to anywhere in the city. Breakfast was included. It consisted of bagels and muffins with coffee or tea, simple, but appreciated. Overall I enjoyed my time at the Chelsea and would stay there again. If you go, walk up to 27th Street and eat at Ovest Pizzoteca, outstanding pizza!  ()
3   Not the friendliest place Location is good, nice neighborhood and easy access to everywhere. But there's no real common room, just the lobby that has some tables and chairs. Wifi is only available there, which sucks. If you aren't looking to socialize and just need a place to sleep, this place is fine.  ()