MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport

How is MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport rated on other websites?
MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews from the Web
1   Disappointing. I stayed at countless hostels and hotels in Germany, Denmark, Holland, and the Czech Republic, and I can honestly say this was the WORST. They try to get money out of you every way they can. For instance, if you want to watch TV in the lobby, you have to pay! If you want to buy a small bottle of water, get ready to spend 4 Euro, but wait, they don't take credit cards unless it's over 10 euro, which usually results in you buying something from their disgusting kitchen. I bought a "cheeseburger" for 6 euros, and I cannot believe that there was lower quality meat than McDonald's. Lastly, I got the feeling that this was a very "German" place, and whenever I tried to speak English to the staff at the reception, they seemed very annoyed. I am not trying to say that everyone in Europe should speak English, but if you work at a hotel reception, then yes, you should.  , age 23, U.S. ()
1   Worst hostel I've been to. Sure the place is clean, but unfriendly and unhelpful staff make it intolerable. Don't do laundry here!!! Soak your clothes in the shower and let them drip dry ... you'll be done faster than using their unbelievably useless equipment.  , Canada ()