HI - Tübingen Hostel

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "HI - Tübingen Hostel" at Hermann-Kurz-strasse 4.)

Hermann-Kurz-strasse 4, Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
www.jugendherberge-tuebingen.de
+49 (7071) 23002
+49 (7071) 25061

How is HI - Tübingen Hostel rated on other websites?

I had stayed at this hostel with my exchange program for a month. Beautiful hostel. Staff are very friendly and really cool to talk to. Rooms are very decent, a lot of them overlooking the Neckar. Everything about it was excellent. Place books up extremely fast in the summertime, especially around August, exchange programs usally book the hostel up until the last week or so in August.
AlexB
2006-03-08
  I had never stayed in a hostel before coming to Tubingen so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But my experience was amazing here! It's in a perfect location! Right on the Neckar and near the Aldstadt. The breakfast was always filling and the rooms were good sized, too. I ended up having awesome roommates also. I'd recommend this hostel to all! Ps. Tubingen is BEAUTIFUL!
AW
2005-10-21
  I spent over a month in this hostel and loved every bit of it. It's located right next to the river and near everything you would want to see in Tuebingen. The staff were friendly and many of them spoke great English (for when my German failed). After about a week of seening the main sights in Tuebingen they suggested some more wonderful and obscure places to go. In the summer they book up rather quickly especially in August.
RL