City Guesthouse

How is City Guesthouse rated on other websites?
City Guesthouse Reviews from the Web
5   Fantastic place, great value Location is a bit far from the tourist sites, but close to the hipper parts of downtown. A friend and I got a two bed room for less than $25 a person for a night and it was the nicest place I've ever stayed in for that price. Our room had satellite TV with a DVR, which was beyond anything I would ever expect for a hostel/guesthouse and was great for unwinding in front of after walking around the city for ten hours. Quite a few options for eating nearby too, though none very impressive.  , age 22, California ()
5   Clean And Friendly I got to consider what standard I should use to rate this accommodation when this rating came to me. I think it is unfair to use the same standard as a five-star hotel to rate a family inn because things are quite different, especially the payment. Based on my payment and pleasant experiences, this family inn was excellent. I stayed here with my wife for eight nights. I reserved a private double room with shared washroom. The shared washroom was clean. So was my room. There was no strange unpleasant smell in the house. There was free WI-FI. A computer for public use was available on the second floor. I could watch TV in my private room. A laundry shop was about a hundred meters far away. There were quite a few restaurants, convenience stores and super markets near the inn. Bus stops were steps away. The inn was located in downtown, but it was quiet. My wife and I felt safe on the way back to the inn late at night. The host and the hostess of the inn were very kind, friendly and helpful. The host told me a lot about Toronto and helped me call for a taxi. I even consulted him about my rental things in Toronto and he gave me useful advice. He called me and asked me to fetch some mails to my wife and me he received after I checked out and left. The hostess told me that the inn was being renovated when I returned for my mails a week later after my check-out. I hope that the inn will be getting better and better.  , China ()
4   Excellent value For money! Great location downtown, clean, comfortable beds. I would return! Hard to find something this cheap for a single person in a private room, esp so close to downtown!  , Canadian ()