Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

How is Feel Hostels Soho Malaga rated on other websites?
Feel Hostels Soho Malaga Reviews from the Web
4   Pretty Nice This was a decent hostel. All of the staff was very friendly and went out of there way to make sure the guests had a good time. The rooms were spacious, cleaned everyday, and the lockers located under the bed were a big plus. It's only about a seven minute walk to a supermarket and a 10 minute walk to the main bus station, which is very convenient. Cons -- I don't know what the deal was, but many of the doors had problems. The door to my room would often not open with the key card. Almost everyday I would be awoken at 6 in the morning by someone swiping the card and trying banging the door against the door jam for several minutes trying to get it to open. The doors to the bathrooms were finicky as well. One morning I could not for the life of me get the bathroom door to open. It's hilarious now, but being trapped in a steamy bathroom while the staff works for 30 minutes to figure out why the door handle wouldn't twist the locking mechanism was a bizarre way to start the morning. The bathroom on the level I was on seldom had hot water as well. Those were really the only frustrating things about this place. In all, I could probably recommend this to a friend.  , age 23, USA ()
5   Very pleasant stay and nice stuff! Nice stuff, breakfast good, near train station. I recommend.  , Finland ()