Olga's Place

How is Olga's Place rated on other websites?
Olga's Place Reviews from the Web
5   World's Best Hostel! I booked for a night at the end of September and I ended up staying 4 nights. The vibe in this hostel is excellent. It has a laid back atmosphere while still being clean and professionally run. Mixing with the other travelers is easy and happens naturally here. Most everyone who stays here has an open mind and attitude, so its like living with one big family. Rafael and Olga manage the place very well -- Rafa is always around to greet the new people arriving and sometimes he cooks dinner for everyone. Leo (staff) and Rosa make sure daily operations run smoothly -- kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms are always clean, and sometimes the whole hostel goes out together to eat pinchos and dance (anyone who wants to join can, and sometimes we met up with the people from the other hostel close by)! Overall I loved the homey feel of the place and can't WAIT to go back. Olga's place is the epitome of what a hostel should be. Very reasonably priced and in a great location close to Restaurants, Bars, Cafe's and the fantastic windy surf beach -- Playa Zurriola!  , age 23, USA ()
5   Excellent staff; great, comfortable atmosphere nice size, easy to meet others in the kitchen and common room. the hostel guy leo is super chilled out and takes people around for beers and food every few days. as soon as u arrive it seems like u are part of the place and meet nice people right away. the beds were very comfortable and clean fresh smelling sheets and blankets.  , age 32, uk ()
5   Olga's Olga's place is a small 3 room hostel but Olga and Rafa are fantastic hosts! The small size also made it very easy to meet your fellow travelers.  , age 21, USA ()
5   Best hostel I have stayed at in Spain by FAR I am so happy I stayed at Olga's place for 3 nights while I was on holiday in San Sebastian. It is true that you really feel like you are in your own home and everyone at Olga's place treats you like family. From the moment you walk in, the wonderful staff tells you everything you need to know about the city (where to eat, where to go out, do your shopping, go surfing). Olga, Karina, Sean and the other male staff member that works here (I'm sorry I forget his name!), are WONDERFUL. They took everyone out at the hostel to this beautiful restaurant, and were always there for us if we needed anything! You can tell they wanted to make sure we had a pleasant time not only in their hostel, but San Sebastian as well. I can definitely say that it was because of my time at this hostel, I had such a fun and positive experience in San Sebastian (I say this after staying at hostels in Biarritz, Madrid and Barcelona). I cant recommend this hostel enough if you are going to visit this beautiful city!  ()
5   Friendly, Fun, Accommodating Loved the location, walking distance from train station or cab ride. You're treated like family! Bar Zapalata across the street had excellent pinxtos, cider, beer, cafe con leche and friendly neighbors. Bakeries, produce stores, grocery stores, shops with-in blocks of hostel. Olga's daughter Paulina and husband Rafeal were gracious and kind to us. Ask Rafeal about paella!  , American ()